|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (419 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Upper Floor Flat
- Ideal for working singles and couples
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen with electric hob/oven and extractor hood
- Modern bathroom suite with walk in shower cabinet
- Fully electric heating
- Brand new carpets and decor
- Double glazed white framed UPVC windows
- Electric and Water Bills included in the rental price
- Based on Market St in the centre of Farnworth
A modern 2 bedroom flat, comprising of a spacious lounge, modern brand new kitchen with electric hob and oven with extractor hood above, modern brand new bathroom with toilet, basin and walk in shower cabinet. The heating is via electric panel wall heaters and the property has double glazed white frame UPVC windows and has its own entrance. (no communal area). Based on Market St close by to shops, supermarkets, train station and M60 motorway junction at Kearsley roundabout. The electric and water bill is included in the price of the rent per month.
Entrance Hallway/Stairs - The flat has its on entrance door, so no communal area to worry about, with welcoming wall lighting to guide you to the upper floor.
Lounge - A spacious lounge decorated in neutral colours with a wall mounted electric heating panel. The kitchen and bathroom lead off this room.
Kitchen - A brand new modern fitted kitchen with electric hob/oven and extractor, with mid oak cupboards and drawers with a dark grey laminate worktop. Fitted with a light brown patterned vinyl flooring.
Bathroom - A brand new 3 piece bathroom comprising of toilet, wash basin and stand up shower cabinet. A chrome heated towel holder is fitted to one wall.
Bedroom 1 - A double sized bedroom to the front of the property decorated in neutral colours with brand new carpets and one electric panel heater fixed to the wall. Double glazed UPVC white framed window to the exterior wall lets in plenty of natural light.
Bedroom 2 - A single bedroom to the front of the property decorated in neutral colours with brand new carpets. An electric panel wall heater is fixed to one wall with a double glazed UPVC white framed window to the exterior.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62951624.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26533257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.