|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (316 days ago)|
- Located In The Heart Of Greenwich Village
- 2 Minute Walk From Cutty Sark DLR & Thames Clipper
- 7 Minute Walk To Greenwich Mainline Station
- Offered Fully Furnished, Including Dish Washer.
- Private Balcony With Thames River View
- Residents Off Street Parking
- Lift Access
- Secure Telephone Entry System
Property reference number: 10177
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
A spacious two double bedroom purpose built flat within this popular riverside development in the heart of Greenwich village. The property is conveniently located for access to Cutty Sark DLR, the Royal Park, shops, bars and restaurants of central Greenwich.
This third floor property comprises an entrance hall, modern kitchen, living room with private balcony, a well proportioned master bedroom, second good sized double bedroom, bathroom and separate WC.
Sorry no pets, DSS, smokers in the property.
Please quote reference number 10177 when enquiring about this property or visit our website on www.makeurmove.co.uk to book a viewing.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.