|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (527 days ago)|
- A well presented three bedroom conversion flat
- Set within a Victorian property with off street parking
- Located on the ground floor
- Light living room with bay windows, high ceilings, feature fireplace and wood floors
- Large master bedroom with ample storage
- Newly refurbished family bathroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Second bathroom
- Within close proximity to the open spaces of Wandsworth Common
A well presented three bedroom conversion flat set within a Victorian property with off street parking. Located on the ground floor, the property comprises a light living room with bay windows, high ceilings, feature fireplace and wood floors to the front of the property; a large master bedroom with ample storage, newly refurbished family bathroom and the kitchen are further down the hallway. Two further bedrooms and second bathroom are to the rear of the property. The property is located within close proximity to the open spaces of Wandsworth Common. Shops, cafés and restaurants local to Old York Road, Bellevue Road, Northcote Road and Earlsfield are all a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62960414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WTL160084_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.