|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (378 days ago)|
- Beautiful four bedroom house
- Great composition of large rooms and well maintained garden
- Three-lined road in West Norwood
- Great sized reception room with bay windows
- Bright kitchen with good work space and breakfast area
- Dining room ideal for entertaining
- Top floor bedroom offering en suite shower facilities
- Stunning bathroom with roll-top bath
LONG LET. A delightful four bedroom house on a quiet residential road of West Norwood boasting great sized rooms, all with a stunning finish and charming garden.
The surrounding area of West Norwood and West Dulwich offers a good variety of shops, bars and restaurants. West Norwood Station (National Rail), West Dulwich Station and Tulse Hill Station are all located moments away and provide a good service to London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.