|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (376 days ago)|
- CCTV at property entrance
- Access to nearby 2.5 acre private garden
- Use of nearby gymnasium and sauna
- Royal Park a stones throw away
- RBK&C Band H £2,158.24
This bright and spacious 3rd floor apartment consists of three double bedrooms, three en-suite bathrooms, a separate guest toilet, a large reception/dining room area and a fully fitted kitchen.
Residents will benefit from a wide range of facilities and services that include concierge, CCTV at property entrance, access to nearby 2.5 acre private garden and use of nearby gymnasium and sauna. Additional services are also available at an additional cost and include laundry and dry cleaning services, housekeeping, wireless broadband internet and secure underground car parking with direct access to the apartments.
This is all located in this prestigiously portered building just moment from Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and all the amenities of the West End (Circle and District lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62960906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 337773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.