|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Fabulous Town Centre location
- Beautifully presented and brand new
- Two double bedrooms, master with en suite
- Lovely open plan living/kitchen area
- Private balcony
- Modern bathroom
- Storage cupboard
- Gated and allocated parking for one car
- Available 9th November
Stunning and brand new luxury two bedroom apartment set in a quiet yet sought after Town Centre location with allocated parking, offering modern, spacious and contemporary living. Available 9th November. EPC Rating B (86).
Fees (incl. VAT): Admin Fee £150 per tenancy, Referencing Fee £35 per adult (proposed tenant, or required guarantor), Company Referencing Fee £100. A Holding Fee (which will be used as the first month’s rent) is required on completion of satisfactory references. A Deposit is required prior to occupancy, which will equate to 1.5 times the monthly rent. A Check Out charge of £115 is payable at the end of the tenancy.
Hitchin is a charming medieval market town and has many fine Tudor and Georgian buildings, particularly around the market square. Near to the market square stands the large medieval parish church of St Mary. The town provides good shopping as well as a swimming pool, football team, two theatres, a wide variety of restaurants and pubs and highly regarded girls and boys schools. There is also a mainline railway station providing direct access to Kings Cross and Cambridge.
CONTEMPORARY LIVING! Beautifully finished brand new luxury apartment set in a quiet, sought after Town Centre location with allocated parking. The apartment itself is set on the second floor and offers spacious and modern living with an open plan living/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a lovely balcony. Available 9th November. EPC Rating B (86).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62960924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3673917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hitchin (Sales and Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.