|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (333 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom apartment with 74 sq ft balcony
- Bathroom and dressing room
- Landscaped communal garden
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Utility room with washer dryer
- Fully furnished
- Smart integrated appliances by Siemens
- Access to balcony via bedroom area and living area
- Walkable to DLR and Jubilee line stations
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
**NOW REDUCED ADMIN FEES** Available now ! Beautiful 1 double bedroom apartment located on the 10th floor of this iconic tower. Views overlooking O2 Arena, City of London and Canary Wharf.
Strawberry Star are the primary agents for this exciting new development, located directly onsite. Please contact us at the Hoola marketing suite to find out more information.
With spacious open plan living space and modern kitchen, 74 sq ft balcony spanning the whole apartment offering views of O2 and Canary Wharf from 10th floor.
CGI and show images are indicative of unit appearance following completion – subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved.
Beautifully designed 1 double bedroom apartment available in this exciting new development.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies offer unparalleled London views from this great 10th floor apartment.
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services.
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62962403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6947565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.