|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (566 days ago)|
- Beautifully converted one bedroom apartment
- Lovely original features
- Kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Bathroom with shower attachment
- Permit parking
- Gas central heating
- Great town centre location
- Available now
Beautifully refurbished one bedroom loft apartment in a character house conversion, set in an extremely sought after location with permit parking available. Available now. EPC TBC.
Fees (incl. VAT): Admin Fee £150 per tenancy, Referencing Fee £35 per adult (proposed tenant, or required guarantor), Company Referencing Fee £100. A Holding Fee (which will be used as the first month’s rent) is required on completion of satisfactory references. A Deposit is required prior to occupancy, which will equate to 1.5 times the monthly rent. A Check Out charge of £115 is payable at the end of the tenancy.
Hitchin is a charming medieval market town and has many fine Tudor and Georgian buildings, particularly around the market square. Near to the market square stands the large medieval parish church of St Mary. The town provides good shopping as well as a swimming pool, football team, two theatres, a wide variety of restaurants and pubs and highly regarded girls and boys schools. There is also a mainline railway station providing direct access to Kings Cross and Cambridge.
CHARACTER CONVERSION! Immaculately presented one bedroom loft apartment set in a converted Victorian house, retaining many original features with a lovely modern twist. Available now. EPC TBC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2007343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hitchin (Sales and Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.