|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (347 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Walking distance to train station
- Allocated parking
- Juliet balcony
- Offered unfurnished
- Available December
- Call today!
A wonderful, modern, two bed apartment a stone’s throw away from Chelmsford railway station and town centre. Perfect for the working professional, convenience is literally on your doorstep! Call today!
Beautifully presented, modern, two double bedroom apartment for rent which is a stone’s throw away from the Chelmsford mainline train station with links to London.
This property has a lovely communal entrance hall with access to the flat either by stairs or elevator. The property features two very good sized double bedrooms with fitted carpets. The master bedroom benefits from a modern en-suite shower room and the family bathroom has a lovely white suite with shower over bath. The fantastic kitchen is open-planned to the living area, has laminate flooring and built in appliances. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally, the property benefits from one allocated parking bay.
This fantastic find will be available to rent from the 12th of December. Call today for an early viewing to avoid disappointment!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62968271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3443L3707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Chelmsford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.