|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 February 2018 (37 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 315574
Property Reference: 315574.
***Please note that these photos are from the flat on the 2nd floor - this flat's photos will be up shortly***
Spacious, bright, secure and modern two-bedroom apartment on the 1st floor situated in the heart of West London.
The whole building has been recently renovated to a fantastic standard and will be beautifully furnished with modern fittings, sleek fixtures and high ceilings. There is a fully-fitted kitchen, an open-plan and bright lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from having a private terrace.
The flat is available to move in now.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,300.00 per month (£530.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,250.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 12 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 315574
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31557430112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.