|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (559 days ago)|
- CHARACTER COTTAGE IN RURAL LOCATION
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- 10 MIN DRIVE TO TONBRIDGE HIGH ST
- 3 MIN DRIVE TO HADLOW SHOPS
- AVAILABLE NOW!
Character 2 bedroom cottage set in a lovely, rural location on the outskirts of Tonbridge and Hadlow. Available now!
A lovely character cottage with good size rear garden and off-street parking occupies a quiet, rural location on the outskirts of Tonbridge and Hadlow. The accommodation comprises open plan lounge and dining room with a corridor through to the bathroom and kitchen on the ground floor, and 2 double bedrooms on the first floor. The property has gas central heating. Tonbridge High Street is a 10 minute drive away and the shops at Hadlow just 3 minutes.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D - £1,604.28 pa (as of 01.04.16)
1st month's rent in advance - £995
Deposit - £1,492.50
Referencing - £60 per adult
Tenancy Agreement - £120
Appliances include:- oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Pets considered (additional deposit required).
Hadlow is a picturesque village on the outskirts of Tonbridge, surrounded by farms and agricultural enterprises including Hadlow Agricultural College. The village has several shops including a mini market, butcher, baker and several public houses. Situated just 4 miles from Tonbridge, journeys from Tonbridge mainline train station take you to London in approximately 40 minutes, whilst the A21 has direct links to London and the M25.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TNB160274_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Tonbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.