|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (197 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GARDENS FRONT AND BACK
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- STUNNING AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
The Coach house is a extremely well maintained modern four bedroom detached property situated in the popular location of Savile Park. The property is extremely stylish with the additional features of private balcony area, gardens front and back and off road parking. Early viewings will be highly recommended on this stunning property
William h brown are delighted to offer this stunning dorma bungalow formally the coach house of savile house located in the popular Savile Park area of Halifax. The property comprises of entrance hallway offering access to all ground floor rooms and staircase leading upto the first floor, WC/Cloackroom fitted with low level WC and wash basin, modern fitted kitchen benefitting from additional unit space, granite work tops and integrated kitchen appliances the kitchen leads through to dining room offering oak flooring, french doors to the side of the property and double doors leading to the lounge. The living room is a large well lit space with oak flooring and spotlighting. The master bedroom is a large double with walk in wardrobe and en suite facilitie.The ground floor is also home to a further two double bedrooms and four piece family bathroom with walk in shower cubicle and heated towel rack. The properties first floor homes a study area, large bedroom with fitted wardrobes, six double glazed windows and patio doors leading onto a private balcony area. To the exterior the property benefits from gardens front and rear and paved driveway. The property is extremely well maintained and decorated to a extremely high spec.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62972528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3036L0807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Halifax - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.