|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (15 days ago)|
- Beautiful family home
- A stone's throw to Westbury Village
- Short walk to Henleaze High Street
- Easy access to Cribbs Causeway & Filton
- Separate kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms, two reception rooms
- Downstairs WC & Utility room
- Garden, garage & off street parking
- Close to local schools & plenty of amenities
- Council tax band E
Very well presented three bedroom, two reception room semi-detached house in Westbury on Trym WITH A GARAGE and off street parking, offered furnished, with white goods included and available from the 15th of January 2018.
The property is situated on Stoke Lane and benefits from being just a few minutes walk to Westbury Village which is popular for its independent shops, restaurants and cafes as well as Henleaze High Street within a fifteen-minute walk. The property is well located for access to Cribbs Causeway and the large employers in Filton and Aztec West as well as offering bus links across the city and in to the City Centre. The House is also nicely located for easy access to the Durdham Downs, Canford Park and Blaise Castle Estate and is just a short walk to St Ursula's and Badminton School.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a spacious lounge with bay windows that overlook the private front garden, an additional reception room that has patio doors leading out to the back garden, a separate kitchen diner that is offered with white goods and benefits from having a utility room and WC just off it with a washing machine in place. Upstairs are three bedrooms, two of which are very generously sized whilst the third is a single room / study, lastly is the bathroom which is spacious and has a shower above the bath.
The property benefits from having plenty of light throughout, high ceilings and period features as well as beautiful stain glass windows. The garden to the rear is large and has a patio area as well as a lawn. The accommodation also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a garage, off street parking for two cars and plenty of on street parking.
Please note - The hallway will be neutrally redecorated throughout prior to the tenancy starting and the property is offered fully furnished except for the master bedrooms' double bed, chair and bedside drawers.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Fantastic location
- Off street parking
- Short walk to amenities
- A stones' throw to Westbury Village
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms (two doubles)
- Separate kitchen
- Large garden (front and rear)
- Period features
- White goods included
- Well presented throughout
- Will be refreshed and redecorated
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Easy access to Filton & Aztec West
- Bus links
- Good access to the City Centre
- Local schools nearby
- Easy access to Cribbs Causeway
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.