|Added on Rightmove:||13 July 2017 (40 days ago)|
- EPC- D
- Prestigious Period Apartment
- Dedicated Porter Service For Residents
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- One Minute Walk From Train Station
- Gated Off Road Parking For One Car
Impressive two double bedroom Apartment, in prestigious Tunbridge Wells block. A stone’s throw away from the main line station and all that Tunbridge Wells has to offer on your door step including many restaurants, bars and boutique shopping facilities in the Pantiles and High Street.
The property benefits from having high ceilings giving it a light and airy feeling throughout, two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and modern bathroom with electric shower over bath. This Apartment also comes with an off road parking space for one car.
Impressive two double bedroomed apartment in prestigious central Tunbridge Wells period apartment block.
Two minutes' walk from Tunbridge Wells main line station, this is a professional commuting couple's dream; easy access to the restaurants and boutiques of the High Street and Pantiles as well as views over The Common and off-street secure parking.
High ceilings and original features combined with high end appliances, BT Infinity high speed wi-fi make this airy and bright apartment the ideal convenient and comfortable home.
Generously proportioned two double bedroomed apartment with brilliant central Tunbridge Wells location close to station, supermarkets and shops. The well-maintained Victorian block benefits from a Porter service for residents' convenience and this apartment has been redecorated and refurbished to a high standard complete with sound insulated bedrooms. The double bedrooms are large, one has its own dressing room, the fully equipped kitchen/ breakfast room easily seats four people and the comfortable sitting room offers views over Tunbridge Wells Common. The block has gated off-road parking for one car and resident’s permits are also available for nearby on-street zone A parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62982512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4892H0604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Tunbridge Wells .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.