|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2017 (399 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom townhouse
- Brand new and never lived in
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- High quality finish throughout
- Contemporary bathrooms with high quality fixtures
- Private rear garden
- Off street parking
- Leisure facilities on site at the development
LONG LET. This stunning four bedroom town house boasts bright and spacious accommodation over three floors with an impressive open-plan kitchen/reception room opening onto a private rear garden creating a stylish living space.
Hawthorne Crescent is located within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Woolwich Road while the green spaces of East Greenwich Pleasaunce Greenwich Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.