|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 February 2017 (172 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom period conversion flat
- Spaciously arranged over the raised ground floor
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with dining area
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms with en suites and storage
- Access to fabulous private communal garden square
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. A unique two bedroom flat with exceptionally high ceilings, enormous windows, wood floors and neutral décor while also boasting access to communal garden square.
Ideally situated for the amenities of Baker Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone and the West End. Baker Street is the closest underground station (Circle, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Jubilee lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1003904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.