|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 April 2017 (253 days ago)|
- Secure entry, porter service and lift to the fifth floor
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with door to balcony
- Integrated kitchen with excellent storage and space to dine
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathrooms
- Additional double bedroom and contemporary shower room
- Private south-facing balcony
- Modern neutral décor and stylish fittings
- Secure underground parking space
LONG LET. Set within a secure residential development on a quiet side road, this fabulous three bedroom apartment provides generous living and entertaining space with a private balcony.
A wide range of amenities can be found along Edgware Road and the shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.