|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (121 days ago)|
- Substantial reception with feature lighting
- Ample space to dine and doors to private balcony
- Two double bedrooms and stylish family shower room
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Parquet wooden floors and underfloor heating
- Communal facilities including lift, gym, pool and concierge
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set on the sixth floor and accessed via lift, this premium two bedroom apartment offers access to a sublime array of on-site services including swimming pool, gym, lift and concierge.
Abell House is ideally located for the many street cafés and eateries available along Horseferry Road while Victoria and St James's Park nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.