|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Substantial reception with feature lighting
- Ample space to dine and doors to private balcony
- Two double bedrooms and stylish family shower room
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Parquet wooden floors and underfloor heating
- Communal facilities including lift, gym, pool and concierge
LONG LET. Set on the sixth floor and accessed via lift, this premium two bedroom apartment offers access to a sublime array of on-site services including swimming pool, gym, lift and concierge.
Abell House is ideally located for the many street cafés and eateries available along Horseferry Road while Victoria and St James's Park nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.