|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- Set with a beautiful white stucco fronted period conversion
- Arranged over the first floor with direct lift access
- Stunning two bedroom flat both beds have en-suites
- Light reception room with high-ceilings and French doors
- Well equipped kitchen and adjoining dining room
- Private balcony overlooking the square
- Located moments from Pimlico tube station
LONG LET. Set within an imposing period conversion with ample living and entertaining space throughout, this charming two bedroom first floor flat is ideally located moments from Pimlico underground station station.
St Georges Square is enviably located for some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes along Moreton Terrace with Victoria and Victoria Street are also easily accessible offering many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1001733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.