|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (231 days ago)|
- Charming terraced house close to Streatham Common
- Lovely bay-fronted reception room
- Fabulous fitted kitchen offering ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Easy to maintain garden, part decked and part patio
- Presented in excellent condition with ample storage
LONG LET. An beautifully presented four bedroom house arranged over three floors and boasting a double reception room, master bedroom with luxury en suite bathroom and private garden.
A four bedroom refurbished to an extremely high standard and offering and contemporary kitchen accessing private garden with wood decking. The property comprises double reception room, shower room, three additional bedrooms, smart bathroom, cellar and garden. Streatham Common Station (National Rail) is nearby and the A23 offers the motorist easy access to central London and the South of England.
Natal Road is located within easy reach Streatham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1003817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.