2 bedroom apartment to rentGlassford Street, MERCHANT CITY
|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (144 days ago)|
- Available mid January 2018
- Two double bedrooms (Master en-suite)
- Stunning bright open Lounge with dual aspects
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops & splash back
- Fresh decor throughout
- Quaility wooden flooring
- Fully furnished to high standard
The filling in a magnificent Architectural sandwich, layered between Adam's Trades House of 1791 and the domed TSB Booking Hall building the Italianate Merchant Hall is a significant Victorian gem of 1865. This rather special and spacious 3rd floor flat occupies a corner setting with dual aspects and urban views.
Accommodation comprises security controlled video entrance way, lift and stair access to all levels, large L-shaped reception hallway leading to a bright and spacious lounge/dining room with dual aspect windows helping to maximise natural light. Off the lounge there is a separate modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances set within cherry finished cabinets which includes oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There are also two double sized bedrooms with master having a large three piece fully tiled en-suite shower room, both the bedrooms have integrated double wardrobes and there is a white three piece fully tiled bathroom .There is a new electric wet central heating system and good storage.
Landlord Registration Number :- TBC
Council Tax Band :- G - LL Reg No:Landlord Registration Pending
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000441779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.