|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (500 days ago)|
- Studio but more like a one bedroom flat
- Open plan lounge / Kitchen
- Direct access to garden
- Approximately 0.4 miles to West Croydon
- In proximity to large shopping centre
- In proximity of restaurants and bars
- Period double fronted building
- Access to central London stations from Croydon
- Pets considered
- Offers in excess of £850 pcm
Looking for a garden flat in a commutable location close to Croydon town centre?
This is a studio flat with its own separate double bedroom, separate bathroom and an open plan kitchen/reception room with direct access to a garden. Pets considered.
Croydon town centre offers shoppers both the Whitgift and Centrale shopping centres, where you will find stores such as House of Fraiser, Zara, Next, Debenhams, river island and Top shop.
Your closest cinema, Croydon Grants Vue, is located at the end of the high street and you will also find a selection of restaurants and Bars in the locality.
The closest station is West Croydon. 0.4 miles away, offering commuters a direct route into and out of London.
Both London Bridge and London Victoria stations can be reached directly from West Croydon in approximately 30 minutes.
Gatwick airport can be reached in approximately 25 minutes and for those weekends when the fresh sea air is calling, Brighton can be reached in just over 1 hour.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62984777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FHLET99218599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Forest Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.