|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (440 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- 3 Bedroom semi detached house
- 2 Reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with some appliances
- Off road parking & single garage
- Gardens front & rear
- Excellent location
- NO DSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Unfurnished, modern and spacious three bedroom semi detached house located in a highly regarded residential area that benefits from having easy access to all local amenities and has easy access to A41 and M53 Motorway for onward travel to Liverpool and Chester. This well presented accommodation benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking, single garage, front & rear gardens and comprises of entrance hallway, living room, open plan modern fitted kitchen with soom appliances and dining room, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with shower.
NO DSS OR SMOKING OR PETS
AVAILABLE FROM EARLY DECEMBER 2014
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62985479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLWL_3521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Bromborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.