|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (378 days ago)|
- Stunning family home in Strand on the Green
- Recently refurbished and extended
- Moments from the River Thames
- Four bedrooms
- Double volume reception room
- Extended kitchen/reception room
- Bi-folding doors to patio rear garden
- Two modern bathrooms
A stunning period home in the picturesque Strand on the Green area of Chiswick that has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment program. Benefiting from four bedrooms the property comprises a double reception room with wood floors and contemporary fireplaces, an extended kitchen/reception room with all modern appliances and bi-folding doors onto a delightful patio garden. Upstairs there is a good size double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a second double bedroom and third bedroom/office as well as a contemporary bathroom with separate shower. There is a superb master bedroom with en-suite shower room to the second floor. The property is moments away from the River Thames and its local historic pubs, has ample on-street parking and is only a short walk to Kew Bridge National Rail Station. For the motorist, there is excellent access to both the M4 and the A4. EPC rating C.
Tenant fees apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62987270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.