|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (557 days ago)|
- Studio Apartment
- Loft/Warehouse Style conversion
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Wood Laminate flooring throughout
- Exposed Brick Work
- Walking Distance to Kings Cross
- Close to Shops and Local Amenities
- Close to Town Centre
- Available Now
This brand, new recently completed, furnished studio apartment offers a contemporary studio space with open plan fully intergrated kitchen, wood laminate flooring and large windows allowing plenty of natural light and a stylish modern finish throughout.
Entering in to an exposed brick, 4 storey atrium of this art-deco facade development residents can benefit from a 24hour concierge, lift access, secure cycle storage and are within walking distance of both Kings Cross and Camden Town.
Mornington Crescent Underground is just a few minutes walk and the open spaces of Regents Park are just 10 minutes from this location, there are a host of shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants within walking distance of this apartment as well as all the amenities of Camden Town.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Fees apply. Please ask us for more details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Charles & Co., Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.