|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (460 days ago)|
- Well Presented Ground Floor Flat
- In town centre location
- Close to Guided Bus Station
- Within walking distance of train station and hospital
- Administration fee £200.00 (other fees may apply)
Well presented ground floor flat with open-plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom in town centre location. Within walking distance of train station, hospital and guided bus
Lounge/Kitchen 4.78m (15'8") x 3.63m (11'11")
Range of fitted units with built-in gas hob, electric oven, built-in washer/dryer and fridge.
Bedroom 1 2.69m (8'10") x 2.67m (8'9")
White suite comprising wc, hand basin, bath with shower over
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62988755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PPR1000543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Properties, St Ives.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.