|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (299 days ago)|
- Spacious 3 bedroom family home
- Located within 5 minutes drive of the M60
- Metro station is nearby- ideal for commuters
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Seperate modern kitchen
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Offered on an unfurnished basis
- Available immediately
This 3 bedroom, semi detached home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular area of Oldham. Werneth Crescent is a short drive away from Oldham town centre, which benefits from both small and local businesses and also the ever popular metro link which connects you directly to Manchester City Centre. The property is approximately 5 minutes away from the M60 which connects you to Greater Manchester and beyond. For those who want to drive directly into the City Centre this is roughly a twenty minute drive.
The property briefly comprises of a spacious reception room that could be utilised as a lounge and dining area. There is also a seperate kitchen area complete with cooker, hob and washing machine. To the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and a further single room. There is also a family bathroom, complete with a shower over the bath.
Offered on an unfurnished basis and available immediately.
Call now to book your viewing on 0161 335 0540.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000413627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Denton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.