|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- 1st floor apartment with garage "No admin fee" - mid Dec
- Kitchen includes white goods
- Lounge/diner with door to balcony
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite master bedroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Communal gardens and bike store
- Block is set back from road
- Close to city centre and local shops
This modern development in Northlands Road is set back from the main road in a pleasant leafy setting and the apartment for rent is found on the first floor. The property is offered unfurnished and will include kitchen appliances. The internal accommodation comprises of a hallway with cupboard and from the hallway is access to the lounge/diner with door to balcony The modern kitchen offers a good range of wall and base units with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine . There are two bedrooms, both of which are doubles and the master bedroom is en-suite with shower room. Additionally there is a family bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens with communal bike store and a single garage. Other notable features are gas central heating, double glazing and security video entry.
Northlands Road is in the popular Banister Park area of Southampton, approximately one mile from the city centre/Southampton Central Station and close to Bedford Place shops and restaurants. There is also easy access to the motorway network via the A33.
Early viewing is recommended and can be arranged by contacting Morris Dibben. Available mid December.
*Special offer no admin fee* applies to this property (agency fees apply)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000331606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.