Office to rentFirst Floor, Anbrian House, The Tything, Worcester, WR1 1HD
£10,000 pa (£833 pcm)
153–1,347 sq. ft.
- 153 sq ft (14 sq m)
- 1,388 sq ft (129 sq m)
- First floor office ready for immediate occupation on a new Lease
- Two allocated car parking spaces included
- Within walking distance of Worcester City Centre & Foregate Street Train Station
- Available as a whole or on a room by room basis from 153 sq ft (14 sq m)
- EPC Rating - D
Anbrian House is a prominent building situated on the corner of The Tything and St Mary's Street, within walking distance of Worcester City Centre, Foregate Street Train Station and local amenities.
The first floor suite is self contained and accessed via the side entrance, comprising three large offices to the front section of the building, WCs, kitchenette and three smaller offices to the side elevation.
There is a private car park at the rear of the property with two allocated spaces for the first floor suite.
Available as a whole or on a room by room basis from 153 sq ft (14 sq m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62992649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.