|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (77 days ago)|
- Light and spacious reception with ample space to dine
- Bespoke, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes
- One stylish en suite, family bathroom and discrete utility
- Generous second bedroom and ample storage throughout
- Newly refurbished and completely remodelled with new wiring
- Charming stucco fronted building with lift
- Four windows offering views over the verdant square
Full descriptionSHORT LET. This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment has been expertly remodelled and refurbished to an impeccable standard with a generous reception, ample storage and a prime location along a sought-after garden square.
St Georges Square is a picturesque garden square offering supreme access to the riverside walkways along the River Thames while a selection of local shops and supermarkets are a moments walk away. Pimlico station is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.