|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (417 days ago)|
- Set in a stunning and secure converted school (with lift)
- Beautifully presented rooms throughout
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Stylish bedroom with sliding closed mezzanine doors
- Sleek large bathroom wet room shower
- Features stunning exposed brickwork
LONG LET. Set in a stunning converted school this three bedroom duplex has beautifully presented rooms throughout with spacious accommodation and benefits from off-street parking.
Located on the peaceful and residential Oldfield Street the property is close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Stoke Newington Church Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.