Light Industrial to rentUnit 5-6, Church Lane Industrial Estate, Church Lane, West Bromwich, B71 1AR
27,795 sq. ft. | POA
- 27,795 sq ft (2,582 sq m)
- 27,795 sq ft (2,586 sq m)
- Industrial/warehouse unit
- Concrete secure yard
- M5 Junction 1 approximately 2.5 miles
The premises are located on Church Lane Industrial Estate, Church Lane, West Bromwich. The B414 Church Lane links with the A41 Black Country New Road/The Expressway, which gives direct access to Junction 1 of the M5 Motorway. The M5 provides access to the Black Country and National Motorway Network. Junction 1 of the M5 is approximately 2.5 miles distance.
Unit 5 & 6 is constructed with brick elevations to approximately 2 metres with profile cladding above. The roof incorporates intermittent translucent roof lights and is of steel truss structure with sodium lights and concrete floor. The minimum eaves height of the warehouse is 6.96 metres rising to 7.79 metres. The unit benefits from vehicle access via two electric roller shutter doors measuring 5.42 metres (wide) x 6.97 metres (high) which leads out onto a concrete gated yard with a depth of 17 metre. Visitor/staff car parking is located at the front of the unit. The unit also benefit from a concrete secure yard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62996885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.