Light Industrial to rentUnit 14, Hale Trading Estate, Lower Church Lane, Tipton, DY4 7PQ
£9,550 pa (£796 pcm)
1,905 sq. ft.
- 1,905 sq ft (176 sq m)
- 1,905 sq ft (176.97 sq m)
- Juction 2 of M5 approximately 4 miles
- Lofty space with eaves heights from 6.5 metres
- Black Country New Road approximately 1 mile
The units are located on Hale Trading Estate, Lower Church Lane, Tipton. Lower Church Lane is accessed from the main A461 Dudley to Great Bridge Road and a short distance from Great Bridge centre.
The M5 Motorway at Junction 2 lies approximately four miles distant and provides access to the Black Country and national motorway network. The main A41 Black Country New Road dual carriageway gives access between Wolverhampton city centre and the M5 Motorway.
The units are of steel portal frame construction with profile steel cladding above brick and blockwork to approximately 6' 7" (2 metres). The units have concrete floors with insulated and lined roofs with intermittent translucent roof lights and fluorescent strip lighting. The units have vehicle access via roller shutter doors from the loading/unloading areas. All units have toilet facilities.
Unit 7 has a minimum eaves height of approximately 15' 5" (4.7 metres) rising to approximately 27' 2" (8.2 metres), roller shutter door access measuring approximately 9' 10" (3 metres) wide x 12' 5" (3.8 metres) high and has a single open plan office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62996939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.