|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (432 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM VILLAGE HOUSE
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH MULTI-FUEL STOVE
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- SOUTH FACING REAR YARD
- HANDY STORAGE CELLAR
- ORIGINAL LEADED STAINED GLASS FEATURES
- PERFECTLY LOCATED
This charming THREE bedroom inner terrace village house with larger than average stone flagged South facing yard with original outhouse, located in the sought after and ever popular World Heritage Village of Saltaire. A house with modern fixtures but still retaining character features.
Briefly comprises; entrance vestibule with original stone flooring, spacious lounge with original leaded stained glass doors and large arch window, original exposed feature fireplace with exposed stone lintel and red brick surround housing a multi-fuel stove. Large galley kitchen with a range of modern units with wooden worktops. Access from the ktichen to the storage cellar. To the first floor is the master bedroom with feature exposed brick work, original cast iron fire surround with original leaded stained glass window. The second double bedroom also benefits from an original leaded stained glass window. The smaller third bedroom/study has an orignal cast iron fireplace and surround. The bathroom is contemporary with a four piece traditional white suite comprising of a cast iron stand-alone roll top bath, WC, pedestal wash basin and separate single shower enclosure.
Perfectly located for local amenities with on-street parking, this Saltaire Village house will not be on the market for long so book a viewing now!
Deposit £815 EPC Rating D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2108831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Saltaire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.