|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (436 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Four piece en-suite and family bathroom
- Split level over 4th and 5th floor
- Two large reception rooms
- Two private terraces
- Stunning spiral staircase
- Private internal lift
- Energy rating: D/D
A superb three bedroom 1359 sq ft split level apartment on the 4th and 5th floor with private internal lift access. The property comprises, two reception rooms, two private terraces, two bathrooms & additional W.C on entrance floor.
This wonderfully spacious three bedroom apartment is situated just off Queens Way within close proximity of Gloucester Road station and Hyde Park.
The apartment is set over the fourth and fifth floor of this beautiful period conversion with private internal lift. As you enter the property you are greeted with a striking spiral staircase, storage cupboard and W.C followed by a large bright reception room and separate dining room leading to the first private terrace and modern fitted kitchen.
Upstairs there are three bedroom all with superb fitted wardrobes, a four piece en-suite to master and adjoining terrace off the second and third. There is an additional family bathroom off the landing as well as another storage cupboard.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P122473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.