|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (501 days ago)|
- Housing Benefit Accepted
- Stone Built Property with Period Features
- Electric Heating
- Newly Decorated
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- On Street Parking
- Close to Local Transport Links
- Light and Airy
- Quiet residential Street Close to Town Centre
- Edge of the Yorkshire Dales
HOUSING BENEFITI WELCOME. A well presented end terrace house available to rent in this quiet street. The property accommodates one double bedroom and benefits from double glazing and electric heating. Located very close to Keighley Town Centre, the house would suit a single person or couple and the landlord accepts housing benefit payment.
There is a main bus route close to the property and Keighley also has a main Airedale and Wharfe Valley train line. Road access to Skipton and the Dales is also a short drive away.
UPVC Front door leading into living room with carpet and electric wall mounted fire. Leading through to modern kitchen with plenty of floor and wall mounted modern units with space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is a freestanding cooker for use also. Door to the rear enclosed yard.
To the first floor:
Double bedroom to the front of the property, neutrally decorated and neutral carpets. Tiled bathroom, white suite and shower over bath.
Fees Apply - PLEASE CALL 0113 245 6050 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62998817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SB4JG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LentinSmith, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.