|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (225 days ago)|
- A Beautifully Refurbished Apartment Within a Grade 11 Listed Building
- Available Immediately Unfurnished in The 'Old' Centre of High Wycombe
- 25 Minute London Trains and Heathrow Buses are Just 3 Minutes Walk.
- Reception Hall, Stunning 18'5 Sitting-Dining Room, 13'9 Fitted Kichen
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Luxury Bathroom. On-Site Car Parking Available
- EPC Rating: D
Available immediately unfurnished - part of a Grade 11 Listed Building, a superb newly refurbished first floor apartment of historic interest - exposed wattle and daub, 400 year old oak timbers and ornate hand-painting to one wall. This imposing building is in the centre of 'old' High Wycombe, just 3 minutes walk from 25 minute London trains and frequent Heathrow buses. Impressive main entrance with chandeliers and Victorian-style tiled flooring. CCTV and video entry system. Reception hall, stunning 18' x 14' sitting-dining room, 13'9 kitchen with integrated appliances, principal bedroom 19' x 13', second double bedroom, luxury bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 7321879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.