|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (231 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Off street parking
William h brown are pleased offer a rare opportunity to rent this three bedroom detached bungalow in Eaton Rise, the property benefits from 3 bedrooms, garage and garden. Be quick to book your viewing.
Carpeted flooring, door to front aspect.
Bedroom One (double)
Carpeted flooring, window to front aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two (double)
Carpeted flooring, window to side aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three (single)
Carpeted flooring, window to front aspect.
Bath with shower attachment, low level w/c and wash hand basin, window to side aspect.
Large room with carpeted flooring, window to rear aspect, door to….
Vinyl flooring, door to rear aspect.
Vinyl flooring, window to rear aspect, range of wall and base units, drainer sink, electric oven, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, pantry cupboard, door to side aspect.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature boarders and patio area, garden shed and single garage with off road parking.
No housing benefits.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62999549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4589L2808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.