|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (498 days ago)|
- Grade 11 Listed Building Conversion; Fabulous Outlook; Available Now Unfurnished
- A Superb Newly Refurbished Second Floor Apartment in the 'Old' Town Centre
- 25 Minute London Trains and Frequent Heathrow Buses a Three Minute Walk
- Security Entrance. Reception Hall, South Facing 19' x 13' Sitting-Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms, Luxury Bathroom. On-Site Parking Available
- EPC Rating: E
Available immediately unfurnished - Enjoying perhaps the finest outlook the town centre has to offer, a superb second floor apartment, part of a newly refurbished Grade 11 Listed Building. In the 'old' town, just 3 minutes walk from 25 minute London Marylebone trains and frequent Heathrow buses. Imposing main entrance with chandeliers and Victorian style tiled flooring. CCTV and video entry system. An abundance of centuries-old exposed timbers - reception hall and inner hall, 19' x 13' sitting-dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, principal bedroom 16' x 12', second double bedroom, large luxury bathroom. On-site car parking available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7323459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.