|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- 5 double bedroom
- Bills inc. optional
- Central Headingley location
- Cleaner included for communal areas
- En Suite Bathroom In Every Bedroom
- Flat Screen TV
- Off street Parking
- Open Plan kitchen and living room
- Tv's In Every Bedroom Wall Mounted
En suite bathrooms.
This property includes a cleaner for the communal areas once a month.This is a really fantastic 5 bed property, the house has recently been fully refurbished to an excellent standard. Each room has an en-suite bathroom and has a TV in the room. All of the rooms are equal size and have double beds. There is a really fantastic, light open plan, living room and kitchen with a large plasma TV on the wall. The kitchen is a modern high gloss kitchen, with washing machine and dishwasher included. The house is ideally located for the Becketts Park campus and is also really close to the fantastic bars, restaurants and shops that Headingley has to offer and travel into and out of the city is also really easy. The house has off street parking and a garden. The great thing about this house is that there is a flat for 6 above it. so if there is a group of 11, it would be perfect.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OS8147909773817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Properties , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.