|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (325 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 183329
Property Reference: 183329.
This is a rare opportunity to rent a high quality 3/4 bedroom Flat in this sought after area in North Wembley.
This large Flat is brand newly refurbished.
Two modern bathrooms with quality showers.
The property is situated a short walking distance from local shops and Sudbury Town Piccadilly line station and North Wembley Bakerloo line. Bus service to Alperton, Piccadilly and Hanger lane, Central line station offering a swift service into Central London, ideal for commuters.
Wembley, Harrow and Westfields shopping only few miles away.
Excellent communication links and schools.
£2,550 inc bills, Gas, Water, Eletric, apart from council tax, £120 per month (aprox)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,550.00 per month (£588.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,550.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 20 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 183329
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63000374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18332907112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.