|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- Spacious 3 bedroom terraced house
- Good shopping and transport links
- 2 bathrooms and large garden
- Recently Renovated, with new Double Glazing
- New extension to rear
- Available immediately upon request
Property reference number 5690127. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Recently renovated, extended, spacious 3 bedroom terraced house offered in good condition with 2 bathrooms and garden.
The property consists of 2 reception rooms, newly extended kitchen and a downstairs shower/toilet. Also 3 bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom.
Situated just off London Road, the property benefits from good local amenities and good transport links with a single train journey to Victoria taking roughly 20 minutes.
The property is ready, vacant and viewings are a must.
* Please quote ref. 5690127 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63003164.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5690127_42250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.