|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Large Bay Fronted Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Three Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- No DSS - No Pets - No Smokers
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to offer for let this wonderfully presented first floor apartment situated in the popular location of Allerton, L18. The property briefly comprises; Communal entrance, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Hallville Road is situated between Allerton Road and Rutherford Road, which is within the popular residential area of Mossley Hill, L18. The property's location benefits from being easy accessible to Allerton Road and other amenities including shops, bars, restaurants and other entertainment facilities. Access to all major road network links including the M62 motorway within one mile.
The Deposit for this property is £650.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 367805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.