|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (437 days ago)|
- Fully Renovated Throughout
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (one en suite)
- Modern Kitchen
- High End Fixtures and Fittings
- Study/Guest Room
- Roof Terrace, Terrace and Balcony
- Solid Wooden Floors (except stairs)
- Offered Unfurnished/Furnished
Hamptons are pleased to offer this immaculately presented fully renovated two/three bedroom, two bathroom (one en suite) split level period conversion with private roof terrace overlooking one of Islington's most sought after residential squares. The first floor offers a L-shaped reception with fireplace and double sash windows leading into a modern fitted kitchen equipped with all white goods and solid wooden floors. A further bedroom and rear balcony occupy the second floor where a third room makes an ideal study or guest room. The top floor offers the master bedroom with en suite shower room and French doors leading out to a private terrace overlooking the square. Located close to the Regents Canal, with easy access into the City, numerous transport links and a range of amenities, bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63003911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P144853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.