|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Fantastic value for money property
- Three double size bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- First floor flat
- Parking bay to rear of property
- Very close to Gosforth High Street
- Short walk to metro station
- Recently refurbished, very modern kitchen
- Ideal for sharers
- Do not miss out
Salters Road is located just off Gosforth High Street, and is only a short walk to the many amenities on offer here, including shops, pubs, restaurants, a metro station and nearby supermarkets. This 3 bedroom upper flat is offered on a fully furnished basis, and has on street parking to the front and private allocated parking bay to the rear.
The main lounge has sofa, chair, dining table with chairs, shelves and built in storage cupboard. The modern, refitted galley kitchen has white fitted units and wood worktops, with appliances including washing machine, fridge/freezer and electric oven and hob. The bathroom is to the rear and has white fitted suite with shower to the bath and screen. There is a rear staircase with access to the back parking area.
The master bedroom to the front of the property has double bed, wardrobe and shelves, and allows plenty of natural light. Bedroom 2 is a double size room with a single bed, desk and wardrobes. Bedroom 3 is currently a study room with desk, chair and shelf unit.
Council Tax Band A, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Available August 2015
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000226023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Gosforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.