|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (444 days ago)|
- Epc Rating E
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities, Motorway Links and Schools
- Large Rear Garden
- On Street Parking
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
***EXPRESS MOVE IN AVAILABLE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!***
Available now... As seen on the photos this semi detached house is a must see! Beautifully decorated two bedroom house having the benefits of two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with a small dining area leading on to a patio area at the rear. Boasts of a small front and large enclosed rear garden with a lovely family bathroom having a bath and a separate shower. Close to local amenities and motorway links, make this your home.
A fantastic opportunity to rent this modern semi-detached house located in the ever so popular area of Willenhall.
Ground floor has two good sized reception rooms one with a feature fire place further leading on to a modern fitted kitchen having a small dining area with a gas hob and oven.
To the rear of the property through the patio doors is the enclosed rear garden with decking and can be accessed from the side of the house.
The fore of the property offers on road parking and a small front garden which is easily maintainable.
First floor boasts of two double bedrooms one with a large free standing high spec wardrobe.
The family bathroom is situated on the first floor having the benefit of a bath and shower! Including sink and W.C.
Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Sorry no DHSS or pets accepted.
This lovely house could be yours, call branch today and make this your dream home.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63004505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5667L1108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Walsall - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.