|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 March 2017 (415 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom period conversion
- Set on the first floor of this impressive building
- Spacious rooms and high ceilings
- Expansive eat-in kitchen
- Great location close to shops and amenities
- Close to good transport links
- Features gorgeous feature fireplaces
SHORT LET. This brilliant two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a gorgeous period conversion, offering wonderfully high ceilings and boasting beautiful fireplaces, with a sizeable eat-in kitchen.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Harringay while the green open spaces of Chestnuts Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.