|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2017 (322 days ago)|
- Exclusively located in popular St James's Park
- Fabulous two bedroom flat with generous living space
- Situated on the third floor of a grand mansion block
- Offers spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Provides two well presented good sized bedrooms
LONG LET. Featuring fabulous décor and a contemporary accommodation, this two bedroom flat offers ample living space in exclusive St James's Park, close to the Houses of Parliament and the river.
Old Queen Street is a prestigious area close to Parliament, St, James's Park and the river bank. St James's Park Underground Station (Circle and District lines) is close by for links into the City and the West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1004118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.