|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (496 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Close to all transport routes in and around the City
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Open plan living area with Juliette balcony
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Allocated car park space
- Available for a March move in
New to the market and ready to move straight in to having been recently re-decorated is this fantastic two bedroom apartment located in the residential area of Walton, L4. Ideal for a couple or working professional, this apartment is located close to all local amenities and public transport links direct to the City centre and other surroundings areas and offers modern living in an excellent location.
The property itself is being offered on an unfurnished basis and briefly comprises of the following:
- Spacious open plan living area with feature fireplace and a Juliette balcony offering plenty of natural light
- Modern white gloss kitchen with wall and base units allowing plenty of cupboard space
- Two large double bedrooms neutrally decorated with fitted carpets throughout
- Modern bathroom with bath and electric shower, wash basin and toilet
- Allocated parking with a private garage
Properties to this standard do not stay on the market for long. For any further information or to arrange your viewing, call our team today on 01515260557 to register your details and book in to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 000223676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.