|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (210 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 164837
Property Reference: 164837.
· Delightful two bedroomed mid terrace property
· Completely redecorated and refurbished throughout
· Open plan kitchen/lounge with new high quality kitchen and granite work tops
· Oak flooring to ground floor and newly carpeted upstairs.
· Rewired throughout
· New Gas central heating
· Enclosed rear garden with separate side access
· Wide sunny road with sea views
· Great access to Swansea Central and the SA1 district.
· £560 pcm plus rates and all utilities.
· No smokers, no pets, no DSS or students
Black & white tiled floor leading to stairs and first floor.
Door through to open plan living room and kitchen 6.43mx 3.95m (21'1' x 13'0') with glass door to garden
Real oak floor throughout.
New high quality fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces with tiled splashbacks
Separate storage and utility area tiled and plumbed for washing machine,
Bedroom 1: 3.92m x 2.90m (12'10' x 9'6') with separate built in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe
Bedroom2: 3.01m x 2.94m (9'11' x 9'8') with Juliet balcony window and lovely views.
Bathroom: New walk in shower, hand basin and wc. Tiled throughout with large mirror.
Pretty, low maintenance and enclosed front and rear gardens. The rear garden has a pleasant decking area. Raised beds planted with a range of perennials.Separate raspberry beds.
On street parking
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £560.00 per month (£129.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 164837
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63006308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 16483708112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.